9.26.2011

Empty Picture-Frame Wall Art


How to: Start your frame collection. I went to Savers & the DI (thrift stores) for a few months & bought random frame sizes. Try to keep in mind the shapes & sizes that you've already purchased. Frames ranged from $1-$3.
 

 When you have enough to make a cluster, lay them out & arrange them a few different ways. Be sure to take pics as you go, so you can remember how they went & also compare which arrangements you like better.

 Spray Paint!!! Lay down some butcher paper or whatever you have & trace your frames. I also tried to guess where the nail was going to go & made a mark on the paper.

 
Then hang the paper on the wall where you want them to go... Start nailing!



There you have it! Cute right?! I love them :)

2 comments:

  1. hi pearl,

    I am also looking for decorating my wall the same way you did. Loved your idea...

    but is it have to be structured?? Cant the frames be scattered?? you know like, I purchase alll sizes & shapes and put them randomly??

    I am very confused. Please suggest.


    Love,
    Swati

    ReplyDelete
  2. useful information on topics that plenty are interested on for this wonderful post.Admiring the time and effort you put into your b!..
    Home Decor

    ReplyDelete

your thoughts